Monday, October 18, 2010

Cataclysm Goals

With just under two months left until the second sundering of Azeroth I still have to find things to keep myself busy when not playing on beta. So I've decided there's some things I want to accomplish:

Tournament:
-Champion of Stormwind Completed 10/21
-Champion of Ironforge

Mercenary of Sholozar:
-Exalted: Oracles

The Diplomat Completed 10/20
-Timbermaw Hold

Guardian of Cenarius Completed 10/22
-Cenarian Expedition Completed 10/22

Exalted Factions
-25 Completed 10/22
-50

What A Long, Strange Trip It's Been Completed 10/19

Kingslayer & ICC10 drake
Heroic: Storming the Citadel
-Lady Deathwhisper
Heroic: The Plagueworks
-Festergut
-Professor Putricide
Heroic: The Crimson Hall
Heroic: The Frostwing Halls
Full House
I'm on a Boat
I've Gone and Made a Mess
Dances with Oozes
Flu Shot Shortage
Nausea, Heartburn, Indigestion...
The Orb Whisperer
Once Bitten, Twice Shy
-Bitten
Portal Jockey
-No Portals
All You Can Eat
Been Waiting a Long Time for This

No comments:

Post a Comment